Ku Saabsan Saxadoon
Saxadoon waa bar aqoon iyo talo wadaag. Sida ka muuqata magaca guud, degelkani wuxu ku saabsan yahay u kuurgelidda iyo kor u qaadidda arrimaha caafimaadka iyo daryeelka caafimaadka. Hadafkiisa ugu weyni waa soo bandhigista macluumaadka, ururinta xogaha la xidhiidha bixinta adeegyada caafimaadka iyo sayniska caafimaadka si ay u suurtagasho horumarinta iyo sii xoojinta nidaamka caafimaadka bulshada ku dhaqan geeska Africa.
Mawduucyo badan oo ka mid ah cilmiga sayniska caafimaadka ayaa si aqoondheeri ah loogu lafo guri doonaa degelka Saxadoon. Mawduucyadaas muhiimka ah waxa ka mid ah: caafimaadka iyo xanuunka (Health and disease), cudurrada faafa (Infectious diseases), caafimaadka guud (Public health), cilmiga shaybaadhada caafimaadka (Laboratory medicine/Pathology), nidaamyada daryeelka caafimaadka (Healthcare systems) iyo eraybixinta cilmiga sayniska caafimaadka.
Saxadoon waxay akhristayaashu ka heli doonaan xogo faah-faahsan iyo wargelino dheeraad ah oo ku saabsan isbedelada daryeelka caafimaadka, la socod siinta cilmibaadhista caafimaadka kuwii ugu dambeeyey iyo waxyaabaha ku cusub dhacdooyinka arrimaha caafimaadka adduunka. Waxa kale oo lagu soo bandhigi doonaa faallooyin iyo gorfayn la xidhiidha saamaynta siyaasadda caafimaadka iyo arrimaha adeegyada caafimaadku ku leeyihiin nolosha Soomaalida geeska Africa iyo dunida.
Degelkani wuxu noqon doonaa goob faa’iidooyin badan u yeelan doonta xirfadlayaasha daryeelka caafimaadka, aqoonyahanka (academics), barayaasha jaamacadaha, dugsiyada iyo machadyada caafimaadka, ardayda, hay’adaha kale ee la xidhiidha bixinta adeegyada caafimaadka iyo guud ahaan dadweynaha.
Ujeeddada ugu muhiimsan degelkan Saxadoon waa sidii loo wargelin lahaa, loo tilmaami lahaa iyo sidii loo bari lahaa inta jaangoysa ee dejisa hannaanka siyaasadda caafimaadka iyo inta isticmaasha adeegyada caafimaadka si loo horumariyo tayada iyo waxtarka daryeelka caafimaadka.
Saxadoon, a Somali term for health seeker, is a knowledge and opinion sharing platform dedicated to healthcare science issues. Its main goal is to address the strengthening of the Horn of Africa’s healthcare and health development issues. It covers several key healthcare science disciplines such as health and disease, infectious diseases, public health, clinical pathology, healthcare systems and healthcare science terminology development in Somali.
Saxadoon provides its readers with background information on current healthcare trends, latest medical research, updates and a roundup of global health issues. There is commentary and analysis on health policies and issues affecting healthcare for the Somali speaking population in the Horn of Africa and the world at large. In addition, it can be a resource point to other interested healthcare professionals, academics, students and relevant organisations.
The primary objectives of this platform is to inform, guide and educate both the health policy makers and health service users in order to improve the quality of healthcare sectors in the region.
Writing for the Saxadoon
- Our posts are typically concise. Blog content should be concise and readable. Most blog posts come in under 1,000 words, maximum up to 1,500 words.
- Before submitting a post for consideration, authors are encouraged to review content recently published on Saxadoon.com and blog posts to get a sense of both the style and content that we are looking for.
- Successful posts are written to be accessible to the wide range of Saxadoon.com readers. We encourage authors not to shy away from complex or specialised topics, but to explain those topics in a manner understandable to readers interested in health policy, health system, healthcare strengthening, healthcare development, health economic, healthcare science and traditional medicine who may not be completely versed in the particular area being discussed.
- Send submissions or articles for review to email@example.com. Include a title, affiliation/position, and a brief 2-3-line biography
Anyone is welcome to comment on Saxadoon.com and blog posts. Before being published on Saxadoon.com, all comments are reviewed by Saxadoon editorial staff for relevance and decorum. Users must refrain from inappropriate language, personal attacks, or the sharing of any confidential or false information.
How to Comment
- Use the form provided at the end of the blog post.
- Insert your first and last name* (usernames are not permitted except in very rare cases; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you cannot reveal your name without revealing confidential information about someone else or for some other reason)
- Insert your email address* (this will not be published)
- Provide a link to your website or blog, if applicable
- Enter your comment
- Submit comment